Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Summer can't come soon enough...

Trying out her new swimsuit in the tub.


With the talk of winter storms all over the place, I'm ready to skip spring and bring on summer! 

This is the time of year when winter needs to take a backseat to warmer weather.  Not being a winter weather person ever, I never really have a desire for one more snowstorm.  Anyone who knows me well, knows that at the slightest chance of snow I tend to hide in the closet and hibernate, so when March rolls around I'm ready to see the sun.  No more flakes, drifts or flurries just heat and plenty of warm days.  Unfortunately, living where we do, during this time of the year you can see three seasons within the course of a few hours, sometimes even minutes.  I know that living in the desert as we do, every little bit of moisture is needed, but not always enjoyed by all.

Yesterday, with a trip to the local indoor pool around the corner, we headed out for new swimsuits for the girls.  It made me wish I were loading up on sunscreen too.  Hopefully in the near future we'll be making our annual trek to Phoenix to visit the Grandparents and the SUN! 

Summer, Summer wherefore art thou Summer!  WE LOVE YOU here!  Come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment