Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Bowl Full of Cherries


Life really is a bowl full of cherries around here.

I was looking back at photos I have taken in the past week and I have so much to be thankful for.
Here's my top ten list of favorite memories in the past week:

#10 The service project we did with our homeschool co-op...planting small trees and plants in front of our church with my kids.  It was a lot of hard work but also rewarding showing the kids that it is good to give back.


#9 Spending many special moments on a retreat with this sweet girl.


 
#8  Finding four comfy pairs of shoes on sale...and getting two of them for FREE!


 
#7  Jamie playing MY SONG for his students and their parents at the recital on Tuesday night.



#6  Little Man's first piano recital.



 
#5  Watching him teach her to play "all the songs I know"!



#4  The song he wrote for me... (just like his dad).



 
#3  This ladybug.



 
#2  Picking (and eating) these lovelies in my own front yard with my kids.



 
#1  Promises from a loving God.

No comments:

Post a Comment