Thursday, April 5, 2012

Poured Into


Today's post is one of thanksgiving just in time for Easter...an incredible day to give thanks for the sacrifice of our savior. I am personally very grateful for people who pour their gifts, talents and love into my children.  As a homeschool mom, you might think that I am not in favor of others having influence over my kids. On the contrary, I feel very fortunate to have people that give of their time to help my children (and others) find truth in their world and enrich their life experiences.  They may be the public librarian or a Sunday School teacher, each one giving a nugget of knowledge to my kids, sometimes in passing, others in a directed lesson that reaches them at their personal level.  I find it interesting that I can tell my kids something 100 times and what they will remember better is the time that so-n-so said the very same thing in a way that connected with them.  If you happen to be someone who has given, taught, cared for, loved on, disciplined, smiled at, or encouraged my three biggest blessings, it has not gone unnoticed.  You are a gift to me and to my children.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment